Anita Le used to hesitate before telling others about her job. Now, she’s willing to speak out on behalf of oil and natural gas.
Canada produces more oil than it can consume, yet we import billion of dollars of foreign oil. What gives?
In the news
- Canada should protect 30 percent of its oceans: UN environment observer
- Widening B.C.-Alberta pipeline divide threatens Canada's climate ...
- Encana and Centrica sell natural gas assets in deals worth $1.7 billion
- Canadian oil and gas spending at risk under stricter emissions limit: study
- The world prefers Canadian oil and gas over other exporters, so let's start getting it to them
- How Canada was outplayed by America in the race to become an ...