Using microscopic algae, Pond CEO Steven Martin believes he has the key to unlocking a low-carbon, energy-rich future.
This infographic highlights six reasons why natural gas is a key part of the energy mix of the future
“Projects like this are important to Canada, they’re important to our future and when they don’t go forward it needs to be something we consider as a wake-up call.”
In the news
- LNG Canada project 'still alive' as group assesses site
- From oilsands mine to wetland: Is Syncrude's reclamation experiment working?
- Alberta trade minister says NAFTA talks no threat to oil and gas ...
- BC's new NDP government cancels major LNG conference
- Flow of Alberta oil to US likely safe as NAFTA talks get going, analyst says
- Electric car threatens oil's century-long reign, but change will be slower than the hype