Anita Le used to hesitate before telling others about her job. Now, she’s willing to speak out on behalf of oil and natural gas.
Regulatory and government actions taken in Canada and the U.S. to reduce methane emissions in the oil and natural gas industry.
“Projects like this are important to Canada, they’re important to our future and when they don’t go forward it needs to be something we consider as a wake-up call.”
In the news
- Review panel asks for extra time to consider $20B Fort McMurray oilsands mine
- Global energy retreat continues with Asian firms scrapping Aurora LNG study
- Oil punches through $50 US a barrel as world demands more crude
- Canada Gas Set to Strike Back Against US Shale as Glut Eases
- Canadian oil output to hit 5 million bpd by 2018 as growth cycle ...
- Proposed US tax reform bad for Canadian oil industry, report says