Changing energy markets and Canada's competitive challenge
The International Energy Agency forecasts a 31% jump in global energy use by 2040. What does this mean for the future of fossil fuels?
In the news
- Why shale basins are set to replace the oilsands as Canada's new investment magnet
- CAPP rejects findings in methane-emissions reports
- First it was Canada's dairy, now lumber. What might Donald Trump target next?
- 'Get lined up': Alberta gas producer's demise leaves long list of creditors and costly messes
- Canada court upholds judgment favoring oil firm creditors
- Kinder Morgan Canada files for IPO to raise funds for $7.4 billion Trans Mountain expansion