And if Canada negotiated international carbon offsets, LNG could also enable us to meet our Paris commitments.
Canada is a leading producer of oil and natural gas, and one of the few with strong environmental standards.
In the news
- Enbridge pipeline delayed one year, big hit to Alberta oil industry
- Bill C-69 poised for major changes in Senate, but clock is ticking
- ‘We're squandering an opportunity’: CEOs of RBC and Enbridge urge action on energy strategy
- Convoy of hundreds of trucks nears Ottawa to protest federal oil policies - Global News
- Eastern Canada LNG edges toward decision on US$7.5B plant
- Indigenous pro-oil rally in Alberta stresses energy industry is vital for them