As Canadians, we control our own destiny. We can build this pipeline that’s in the national interest.
Growing population and a rising middle class point to increasing energy demand: what's Canada's role in this energy future?
In the news
- Ottawa to boost powers to push through Trans Mountain pipeline
- A First for Panama Canal: Three LNG Tankers Crossing in One Day
- BC vows to block Alberta from restricting oil exports amid Trans Mountain pipeline spat
- BC to file legal challenge of contentious Canada oil pipe expansion
- Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain Pipeline Supported By Growing Majority Of Canadians: Angus Reid
- Why a pipeline could cost Justin Trudeau the next election