These University of Toronto researchers may hold the catalyst for turning industrial CO2 emissions into useful products.
In the news
- LNG, pipeline star in BC economic outlook
- Rachel Notley says Canadian economy losing $80 million a day because of oil price gap
- Natural Gas Jumps 20% in US to Highest Since 2014 Polar Vortex
- Roll out the barrel: Canada will soon ship a pipeline's worth of oil by rail and truck
- China Is Expected to Become World's Biggest Natural Gas Buyer by 2040
- Oil price discounts could be costing Canadian economy as much as $100 billion a year