An expert in operating offshore drilling rigs, Drodge thinks Canada’s Atlantic Offshore has a bright future—if regulations are modernized...
Of the world's top 10 oil exporting nations, only one has implemented a price on carbon. Can you guess who?
In the news
- Oil rises ahead of OPEC meeting, pressured by China tariffs
- Burnaby residents call for pipeline protest camps to be dismantled
- Regulators near decision on disputed oil pipeline from Canada across Minnesota
- Canadian oil-drilling companies moving rigs south amid US rebound
- A Greener Future Starts With Natural Gas, World Energy Chiefs Say
- Crude-by-rail exports hit three-year high as Canadian oil discounts rise