Carbon Upcycling CEO doubles down on capturing CO2 emissions, changing a climate change problem into a value-creation solution.
About 415,000 Albertans depend on the province’s oil and natural gas industry for employment.
In the news
- National Energy Board rejects Burnaby's bid to stop work at Trans Mountain pipeline terminal
- OP-ED: Are more pipelines in the public interest?
- Nisku truck convoy and pro-pipeline rally ‘way bigger than expected’: organizer - Global News
- Carbon pricing is most efficient way to cut emissions, Canadian Chamber says
- Alberta looking for new refinery to be built in face of ongoing oil price crisis
- Alberta forming LNG Investment Team to boost natural gas value