Take our Canada's natural gas facts quiz to find out.
Canada produces more oil than it can consume, yet we import billions of dollars of foreign oil. What gives?
It only makes sense that if the world is going to try to transition—and they’re going to have to transition—that they have access to some of the lowest GHG intensity resources on the planet.
In the news
- Alberta natural gas producers struggle through worst prices in 26 years, but outlook is improving
- Trans Mountain pipeline expansion will still make money, even if it costs more to build it
- Europe Shows It's Getting Serious About Getting More US LNG
- Row over jailed activists won't affect oil shipments to Canada, Saudi minister says
- As costs rise and pipe arrives, Ottawa insists Trans Mountain project is on track
- Alberta Energy Regulator seeks broader powers to review oil patch deals