B.C. Court of Appeal strikes down the provincial government’s attempt to stymie the Trans Mountain expansion pipeline
Canadian liquefied natural gas produces way fewer greenhouse gas emissions than coal, taking into account production, transportation and...
I’d like to think that LNG Canada is actually just the beginning. It’s the big ball that starts rolling and gives us the momentum to get a lot of other projects proceeding.
In the news
- Shell Quest carbon capture and storage project reaches milestone of 4M tonnes
- Encana CEO says Canadian oilfield would produce more if regulated in U.S.
- Risks building as global energy investment insufficient for future demand: IEA
- Canada's oil imports from Saudi Arabia on the rise since 2014 trade figures show
- Chevron, Woodside apply to nearly double size of Canadian LNG project
- Trump doubles down on Keystone XL pipeline with new permit meant to pave way for construction to start