A perspective on industry and Indigenous engagement from Nicole Bourque-Bouchier
Over the next 20 years, energy demand is set to rise due to population growth and improving standards of living.
In the news
- OP-ED: Are more pipelines in the public interest?
- Nisku truck convoy and pro-pipeline rally ‘way bigger than expected’: organizer - Global News
- Carbon pricing is most efficient way to cut emissions, Canadian Chamber says
- Alberta looking for new refinery to be built in face of ongoing oil price crisis
- Alberta forming LNG Investment Team to boost natural gas value
- Pro-pipeline First Nations spar with environmental activists over 'devastating' tanker ban bill