Chief executive Dan Wicklum reflects on six years of oil sands environmental innovation that began with a one-of-a-kind alliance.
With global energy demand set to increase 30% by 2040, more of all forms of energy are needed, including oil and natural gas.
"I think having them take the high ground and continue to put confidence into the system is important, and Alberta to give a response to a very political and irresponsible action from B.C."Tim McMillan, Calgary
In the news
- Oil Rises Toward $63 as OPEC Cuts Weighed Against US Supplies
- India Seen Raising Natural Gas Price to Highest in Two Years
- Trans Mountain granted indefinite injunction against pipeline protesters at two BC sites
- Catherine McKenna says Trans Mountain pipeline expansion will make BC coast safer
- BC launches study to measure impact of natural gas fracking
- Regulators OK environmental review for disputed oil pipeline