Choice to defeat Bill C-48 in the Senate is in the best interests of Canadians over politics: CAPP
Canadian liquefied natural gas produces way fewer greenhouse gas emissions than coal, taking into account production, transportation and...
I’d like to think that LNG Canada is actually just the beginning. It’s the big ball that starts rolling and gives us the momentum to get a lot of other projects proceeding.
In the news
- Canada's oil imports from Saudi Arabia on the rise since 2014 trade figures show
- Chevron, Woodside apply to nearly double size of Canadian LNG project
- Trump doubles down on Keystone XL pipeline with new permit meant to pave way for construction to start
- Enbridge pipeline delayed one year, big hit to Alberta oil industry
- Bill C-69 poised for major changes in Senate, but clock is ticking
- ‘We're squandering an opportunity’: CEOs of RBC and Enbridge urge action on energy strategy