Canadian company finds way to help natural gas producers save money and reduce GHGs using clean-tech inspired from the automotive industry.
According to the Global Energy Pulse Survey, Canada is the country more people would prefer to import their oil and natural gas from.
"You have a lot of activists on both sides of this issue that are very loud. What we don’t hear an awful lot from though, is the regular person, the person whose life is going to be affected by the decisions that we make."
In the news
- Canadian heavy oil headed for highest levels in three years: GMP FirstEnergy
- US oil industry about to smash through a record few thought possible, and the impact is breathtaking
- Oil prices near 3-year highs, supported by healthy demand
- US oil industry set to break record, upend global trade
- Why Oil Is Up But Rig Count Is Not
- Oil Trades at Three-Year High After US Stockpiles Drop Again