The country's entire standard of living is on the line as the cost of Canada's oil price 'differential' grows.
Capital investment in Canada's oil and natural gas industry has plummeted over the past four years.
In the news
- Study finds Canadians concerned about shipping petroleum by water - Global News
- Alberta orders 8.7 per cent oil production cut to help deal with low prices
- Canada's oil industry growth can go hand-in-hand with Indigenous reconciliation: report
- Worry and frustration mount in Alberta as oil prices languish
- Why is Canadian oil so cheap?
- LNG, pipeline star in BC economic outlook