"There is a real willingness and genuine interest in the industry to pull together and find the solutions that are needed to make oil and natural gas a cleaner resource."
In the news
- 'Dream scenario': Two more Canadian LNG projects are nearing the finish line
- 'In Alberta we ride horses, not unicorns': Rachel Notley calls pipeline opponents unrealistic
- 100 Million Barrels: The World Hit a Daily Oil and Liquids Record
- Cash may flow to municipalities along pipeline route, but only after construction begins
- $20 Oil? Welcome to Canada, Where Crude Prices Haven't Recovered
- China snapping up cheap Canadian oil, lured by $50 discount over US crude