The country's entire standard of living is on the line as the cost of Canada's oil price 'differential' grows.
Capital investment in Canada's oil and natural gas industry has plummeted over the past four years.
In the news
- Carbon pricing is most efficient way to cut emissions, Canadian Chamber says
- Alberta looking for new refinery to be built in face of ongoing oil price crisis
- Alberta forming LNG Investment Team to boost natural gas value
- Pro-pipeline First Nations spar with environmental activists over 'devastating' tanker ban bill
- Study finds Canadians concerned about shipping petroleum by water - Global News
- Alberta orders 8.7 per cent oil production cut to help deal with low prices