Shell scientist works on a technology that can decrease GHG emissions for oil and gas producers, and other industries around the world.
Think the equivalent of the entire population of Steeltown: more than half a million jobs creating livelihoods to support families and...
"Clean tech is about reducing our footprint. And we want to connect all of these institutions across Canada that are working on this, plus the entrepreneurs, to ensure that we have the solutions in a short, accelerated time frame."
In the news
- John Ivison: Stuck with limited oil export options, Liberals may regret BC tanker ban
- TransCanada to begin gas pipeline construction in 2019 if LNG Canada project goes ahead
- Bill Morneau outlines Ottawa's options on Kinder Morgan pipeline talks Wednesday
- Saskatchewan wants Ottawa to get tough with BC over Trans Mountain pipeline
- LNG Canada CEO hopes to break ground on $40-billion BC project in 2018
- Planned Iran sanctions, tight supply send oil to new multi-year high