Finger Food Studios uses augmented reality, the Internet of Things, and AI to help pipeline engineers see beneath the earth’s surface.
Canada's oil and gas industry creates jobs in a wide range of trades and professions from coast to coast.
It only makes sense that if the world is going to try to transition—and they’re going to have to transition—that they have access to some of the lowest GHG intensity resources on the planet.
In the news
- LNG project in BC to hire mainly Canadian workers for $40-billion terminal construction
- LNG decision will be first real test of NDP-Green alliance in BC
- US expected to become world's top oil producer next year
- LNG Canada ticking boxes toward approval of proposed $40-billion facility: service company execs
- Oil rallies as IEA warns of output capacity limits
- US soon to leapfrog Saudis, Russia as top oil producer