Is Canada’s oil sands industry a major contributor to global greenhouse gas emissions? What is being done to reduce emissions?
Take our 10-question quiz and find out:
Create your own user feedback survey
If you don’t see the survey above, try using Google Chrome or updating to the latest version of your Browser.
Want to learn more?
Here are some of the resources used to create this quiz, with the facts on Canada’s oil and natural gas industry, climate and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Percentage of total global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused by Canada’s oil sands industry.
- How GHG emissions intensity of oil produced at new oil sands mines compares with the North American average.
- What Canadian LNG could mean in the fight against climate change.
- How per barrel GHGs have fallen in the oil sands (infographic).
- What a University of Calgary study found would be the impact if Canada’s climate rules for oil and gas production were adopted around the world.
- How Canadian LNG compares to coal for electricity production.
- How Canadian oil and natural gas producers are focused on environmental innovation.